Here are the things you can do with Phone Banking:
- Check the current balances of your checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts
- See if a check has cleared, view ATM/MoneyPass® withdrawals and deposits, and find out the amount of a check that you wrote, even if you forgot to record it!
- Transfer money between your Alliance Bank deposit accounts*
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN) as often as you like
* Preregistration is required to activate the service. Transfers made on weekends, holidays, and after 8:00 P.M. CST on weekdays will be posted to your account on the business day following the transaction.