Be alert and aware of your surroundings
- Use ATMs in well-lit areas and in clear view of pedestrians and vehicle traffic.
- Park your car as close to the ATM as possible when using a walk-up ATM.
- Leave your engine running and doors locked when using a drive-up ATM.
- If you notice suspicious activities, report them to us and the local police.
Minimize your time spent at the ATM
- Have your ATM card ready to use.
- Shield your body so others can't see you enter your PIN.
- Use discretion when counting money. Put your money, card and receipt away promptly.
Protecting your PIN
- Memorize your PIN! Giving your PIN to someone is like giving away signed blank checks.
- Never use any easily recognized number as your PIN (house number, birth date, etc.)
Guard against transaction fraud
- Always take your card from the ATM once your transaction is complete.
- Keep your receipts for your records.
- Report irregular transactions to us immediately.
Report lost or stolen cards
- Notify us immediately. During business hours call your local branch or 1-888-959-9425. After hours, call 1-800-236-2442.