Thanks to Sendpoint Merchant Capture, our remote deposit product, there’s no need to make a trip to the bank to deposit business checks any longer. Using your computer with Internet access and an Alliance Bank scanner, your checks can be deposited within minutes from the convenience of your office.
How it Works
Sendpoint Merchant Capture reads each check and converts it to an Image Replacement Document (IRD). The check images and MICR information are then electronically delivered to your bank over a secured Internet connection. The convenience of depositing checks remotely is made possible due to Check 21 legislation.
- Automatic verification of deposit balance total to check item totals
- Check database maintained to protect against duplicate deposits
- Robust search capabilities for deposits or individual checks
- Data export capabilities in a variety of formats
- Virtual deposit ticket to alleviate filling out deposit slips
- Virtual payee endorsement included on check image
- Multiple user roles available for additional account security
- Saves time and allows the convenience of making deposits on your schedule
- Provides an extended cut off time for same-day processing
- Reduces or eliminates trips to the bank and associated courier fees
- Provides the ability to make deposits from multiple locations
- Minimizes the cost associated with maintaining multiple deposit accounts and banking relationships
Call your Alliance Banker or 1-888-959-9425 to learn more or to view a demonstration.